Relieving symptoms of iron deficiency anemia and menstrual discomfort
Si Wu (Rehmanniae Radix, Chuanxiong Rhizoma, Angelicae Sinensis Radix, Paeonia Alba Radix) plus ferrous Bisglycinate
50 ml twice daily on an empty stomach before meals
Significantly elevate Hemoglobin, Mean corpuscular volume and Serum ferritin
- Herbiron in accordance with the concept of Chinese and Western cultures, is composed of Chinese herbal medicine and well-known study ferrous Bisglycinate.
- Ferrous Bisglycinate is easily absorbed by the body, can increase iron utilization, more than other iron supplements.
- Herbiron was approved as new drug by Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) in 2013
- The clinical efficacy of Herbiron was confirmed in a phase III trial. Herbiron significantly improved the anemia symptoms caused by iron deficiency in premenopausal females and relieved Dysmenorrhea.
- The safety of Herbiron was confirmed in a phase III trial. The incidence of gastrointestinal side effects in subjects treated with Herbiron was significantly reduced when compared to that in subjects treated with ferrous sulfate.
Phase III Clinical Results
Serum ferritin, Hemoglobin and the Mean corpuscular volume concentration increased significantly over time as compared to baseline (before drug use) (* p <0.0001)